poptartkirapoptartkira

Main Audio Reviews Stats

-A Cry for Help 2- -A Cry for Help 2-

I'm very happy other people hate the KK as much as I do.

The REAL Cloverfield The REAL Cloverfield

Cloverfeild.

Cloverfeild ended up being the code name for what happened in Manhattan that night.

Clovervfeild was amazing.
This was not.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Brilliant!

Absolutely brilliant...
`Nuff said.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Flash Animation Miracle!

This was one of the most visually and musically appetizing things I've ever experienced.

BFK Fights Breast Cancer BFK Fights Breast Cancer

... And I watched it

Hahaha omg that was funny

Zelda: UO Epis:5 1of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 1of2

Good!

This is very good.

But I can tell your still learning a bit about drawing some movements and such, but your on your way.

Story line and original characters are great.

The voices were good but could improve especially a few of the yelling parts.

The graphics were good but it looks like you still learning a bit.

Basically everything was above average but not the "greatest" I love it and cant wait to see what youve learned by the next episode.

The Master Games Ep 1 The Master Games Ep 1

I loved it

This was pretty great... almost as good as Super Mario Bros Z, but this is more of a competition. But its great keep up the good work, one thing I would like though as well as a few others im sure would be more characters like link kirby megaman bass and zero. well any ways keep up the good work.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

OMG Amazing...

This is Amazing... Everything about it was amazing. I don't know what's up with the people saying it had a few "iffy" animations... All the animations were great I mean its your style, and its a great one! Like to see them make something better.

Haha well anyways everything was great. I loved the voices and attitudes of the characters. Keep up the good work!

Hero WAR Battle of Titans Hero WAR Battle of Titans

Oh my god I love you...

This was the greatest superstar clash of all time. The graphics were great, the music was great, and the characters (except for Chuck Norris[Ihate him]) wer all great. I also loved the ending... A game or a second episode would be great. And if you did make another one then it could go down in NG history lol. (for encouragement). Good Luck and thank you.

OH and by the way "teddy". Fcking stop with the chain letters people theyre getting outta hand, and if your afraid to die then your dumb I havent ever reposted a chain letter and I'm quite alright.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Omg I Love you

I Love you and whoever made this song lol. The sony fan bois are gonna be pissed. Theyre gonna be all like killzones way better than halo lol. Thats why what game has sold the most copies in the FPS industry? HALO hah! Good luck youll prolly be spammed for this flash but stick it to them.