poptartkirapoptartkira

Main Audio Reviews Stats

-A Cry for Help 2- -A Cry for Help 2-

I'm very happy other people hate the KK as much as I do.

The REAL Cloverfield The REAL Cloverfield

Cloverfeild.

Cloverfeild ended up being the code name for what happened in Manhattan that night.

Clovervfeild was amazing.

`Nuff said.

Sonny Sonny

Wow, nice!

Side not:

First just wanted to say... two of Will Smith's newer movies iRobot and I am Legend; this game reminded me of a combination of the two...
In iRobot theres a robot named "Sonny" who doesn't know what he is or why he was built. And well I am Legend had zombies and the screenshot taken for the game reminded me of the "head" zombie in I am Legend.

Both movies were great, as this game is.
Not saying you stole. In fact I think they're just huge coincidences.

Main Point:

This game is great all around.
It has a great story line. Moderately good voice acting. And a well structured character customization/growth system.

Story Line:
Has a great story line.

Voice acting:
The voices were all good, and they all seemed to fit the characters' they're assigned to extremely well.

Character Customization/Growth:
Being awarded with one attribute point becomes almost a insignificant drive to level up later in the game. Whence someone has progressed far enough into the game, all of your stats end up in the `100's and a mediocre 1 point seems too minor a prize for the length of time it takes to progress the character's level.
Though that being the only major problem, I would say the system worked out well.

Computer A.I.:
Seems a BIT off. Your teammates sometimes obsess a little too much over healing themselves and you rather than battling. Though this did come in handy a LOT later in the game.

Age of War Age of War

A-f*cking-mazing!!

I dont know what chris guy was talking about, unless he was talking about impossible mode.

But I beat normal on my first try harder on my 3rd and impossible I get to the last era and seem to die, but not without a fight.

The game is almost stand alone theres a few like it but not quite "like" it y'know. And with that I love the fact that the game came out almost balanced ( until impossible)

Keep up the awesome work man.

- colorwars - - colorwars -

Hard but fun

Hard but fun.

Big Dance Brass Full Remake Big Dance Brass Full Remake

Great.

Great dance beat, the voices are great and everything is clear.
being able to hear a song clearly is great, but being able to hear a great song is just wonderful.

I gave you a 5.
Your up to a 4.50 now

Keep up the incredible work.

syphonmax responds:

Thanks =D

Gunbound Gunbound

Great

They should definately use your version for the game rather than what theyve already got.

RyanTime2 responds:

Thanks. :D

*Death Ecstasy* / ZeRo BaSs *Death Ecstasy* / ZeRo BaSs

I love your Work

I love your work and this is one of the best that youve done. It kinda has a oriental style to it and I love that.

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

Hehe you are tlaking about that Synth Brass :)

Thanks!!